There is no one single answer to the question of what causes asthma, as the condition is thought to be caused by a combination of genetic and environmental factors. However, some of the most commonly cited causes of asthma include:
• Allergies: Many people with asthma have allergies to things like dust, pollen, or pet dander, which can trigger an asthma attack.
• Respiratory infections: Viral respiratory infections, such as the common cold or flu, are a common trigger for asthma attacks.
• Exercise: Physical activity can trigger an asthma attack in some people with the condition.
• Weather: Changes in weather, such as cold air or humidity, can also trigger an asthma attack.
• Stress: Stress can be a trigger for asthma attacks in some people.
Air purifiers can help reduce the symptoms of asthma by removing allergens, dust and other irritants from the air. This can help to reduce the number of asthma attacks and make it easier to manage the condition. There are a number of different types of air purifiers available, so it is important to choose one that is suitable for your needs. Some air purifiers use filters to remove particles from the air, while others use ionisers to charge the particles so that they are attracted to a collector plate.